Accident Insurance

Membership in Cycling BC includes “secondary” accident insurance for sanctioned events and activities. A claim for reimbursement can be made in the event that your existing medical coverage or extended medical plan does not cover certain medical expenses.  It is the responsibility of the Insured (or parent/guardian in the case of a minor) to:

  • obtain an athletic accident claim form from Cycling BC.
  • complete the claim form in full
  • have the attending dentist or physician complete the applicable form for reimbursement of dental or medical expenses
  • submit the completed claim form to Cycling BC for their signed certification

Please see the below links for the accident forms for 2014.
The below is to be filled out by the organizer / commissaire / event rep / first aid attendant at a sanctioned Cycling BC race (independent of the rider)
2014 CBC Accident Report

Please also note that if you need to put in for a claim for medical expenses, please use the below form to be filled in by your doctor or medical practictioner:

2014 MARSH Accident Details & Medical Report Form


24/7 Insurance

New starting in August 2014, introducing members only 24/7 insurance:

  • personal accident insurance
  • world wide travel insurance add on
  • bike theft and damage addon


This unique and valuable coverage extends to our members no matter if they are commuting to work, riding to the park, racing in an amateur weekly criterium, or participating in a mass ride event with thousands of participants.

Application Form: