|General / |
Affiliated Club Membership
|Domestic (Citizen) |
|UCI Race License|
General/Affiliated Club Membership is a non-racing membership. It is for those interested in riding in an affiliated club's activities, or for those who would like to access our 24/7 Personal Accident Insurance.
With a General/Affiliated Club Membership, you are only insured for and able to participate in rides and/or club level races held by the club that you have joined. If you wish to race at any other event, you must purchase either a Domestic or UCI Race License.
The Domestic Race License is for those who want to race in a beginner category. With a citizen license, you can enter Provincial and Regional level races in the citizen category.
Citizen racers do NOT collect points for category upgrades and can ONLY race in BC. In order to advance to more difficult ability categories as your skill level and fitness level rises, you must have UCI International License.
For club level races, you can enter whatever category you like, with the permission of the club organizing the race.
A UCI license allows you to advance through the different ability categories for the disciplines in which you race. (See Categories & Upgrades FAQ for more information).
You can enter races in the disciplines and UCI categories listed on your license anywhere in the world.
For races that use age categories instead of ability categories, this is the only license that allows you to race in your age category.
Your Cycling BC membership provides you with insurance coverage during scheduled club rides and sanctioned events. For your security and peace of mind we now also offer three insurance upgrade options that provide coverage for you and your bike anytime and anywhere.
If you are new to Cycling B.C. or haven’t been with us since 2010, your membership is 50% off!
CCN Licensing Requirements:
- You need an email account to set up your membership / race license profile.
- All members must reside in British Columbia in order to be eligible for a license.
- All riders must choose a primary discipline (BMX- Bicycle Moto Cross | CX- Cyclo-Cross | DH- Downhill | XC- Cross-Country | Road | Track)
- A passport style photo of the license holder.
- Waiver: For riders under 19 years of age, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (604-737-3141)
- General Membership Waiver
- UCI Waiver
- Find out about international UCI, national Canada Cycling rules and provincial Cycling BC rules here.
|2014 MULTI-DISCIPLINE RACE LICENSES – UCI or CITIZEN||PRICE|
|~ 23+ Masters or Elite UCI/CCC License||$140|
|~ U23 Espoir/U19 Junior UCI/CCC License||$120|
|~ U17/U15 UCI/CCC Youth License||$ 55|
|~ U13 UCI/CCC Youth License||$ 40|
|~ Family Package UCI/CCC One Parent/One Child||$165|
|~ BC Citizen License||$ 45|
|2014 TECHNICAL LICENSES|
|~ Organizer, Commissaire, Coach, Staff (non-racing) License||$ 70|
|2014 GROUP MEMBERSHIPS (NON-VOTING MEMBERS)|
|~ Club Associate Membership (affiliated to a BC Club)||$ 40|
|2014 GROUP AFFILIATION FEES|
|~ Provincial Trade Team||$300|
|~ Provincial Club (voting)||$150|
|~ Supporting Business (non-voting)||$ 75|
|2014 NON RACING MEMBERSHIPS|
|~ General Membership (voting)||$70|
- Support for iRide Schools and Communities Programs across the province
- Community coach development and grassroots programming
- Guidance and development for race officials
- Discounts with our supporting businesses
Frequently Asked Questions
Group Affiliation Types
- Learn About Cycling BC Affiliation Types: 2014 AFFILIATION TYPES
- Become a Cycling BC Provincial Club: 2014 PROVINCIAL CLUB
- Become a Cycling BC Provincial Trade Team: 2014 TRADE TEAMS
- Become a Cycling BC Supporting Business: 2014 SUPPORTING BUSINESS
- Experiencing issues with the CCN website? DOWNLOAD THIS FORM: 2014 CBC MEMBERSHIP FORM and Fax it to 604-737-3141