If you are a new to Cycling B.C. or haven’t been with us since 2010, get 50% off now!
- Support for iRide Schools and Communities Programs across the province
- Community coach development and grassroots programming
- Guidance and development for race officials
- Annual Awards Banquet & Gala
- Discounts with our supporting businesses
- All NEW members receive a 50% DISCOUNT off their membership fee!
- All members must reside in British Columbia in order to be eligible for a license.
- All riders must choose a PRIMARY DISCIPLINE
- All Race Licenses are MULTI-DISCIPLINE and include the following options:
BMX- Bicycle Moto Cross | CX- Cyclo-Cross | DH- Downhill | XC- Cross-Country | Road | Track
- UCI racers collect points for category upgrades and can race outside the province of BC
- Citizen racers do NOT collect points for category upgrades and can ONLY race in BC
|2014 MULTI-DISCIPLINE RACE LICENSES – UCI or CITIZEN||$PRICE$|
|~ 23+ Masters or Elite UCI/CCC License||$140|
|~ U23 Espoir/U19 Junior UCI/CCC License||$120|
|~ U17/U15 UCI/CCC Youth License||$ 55|
|~ U13 UCI/CCC Youth License||$ 40|
|~ Family Package UCI/CCC One Parent/One Child||$165|
|~ BC Citizen License||$ 45|
|2014 TECHNICAL LICENSES|
|~ Organizer, Commissaire, Coach, Staff (non-racing) License||$ 70|
|2014 GROUP MEMBERSHIPS (NON-VOTING MEMBERS)|
|~ Club Associate Membership (affiliated to a BC Club)||$ 40|
|2014 GROUP AFFILIATION FEES|
|~ Provincial Trade Team||$300|
|~ Provincial Club (voting)||$150|
|~ Supporting Business (non-voting)||$ 75|
|2014 NON RACING MEMBERSHIPS|
|~ General Membership (voting)||$70|
CCN Licensing Requirements:
- PHOTO OF RIDER - a passport style jpeg head shot of rider to image onto license before mail out
- SIGNED WAIVER – For riders under 19 years of age, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver. Email to email@example.com or fax it in (604-737-3141) The waiver for general membership can be found here, and the waiver for UCI licenses can be found here.
- RUSH FEE PREMIUM PAYMENT - to speed up the 2-3 week processing timeline
- PROVINCIAL CLUB/TEAM AFFILIATION - affiliate with your club/team first to get it named on your license
- EMAIL ACCOUNT - you need an email account to set up your membership / race license profile
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQs MEMBERSHIPS & LICENSES – types & general info Membership & License FAQs
- FAQs CATEGORIES & UPGRADES: masters vs elite – Categories & Upgrades FAQs
- FAQs RACES & EVENTS: roles of clubs, race teams & results – Races & Events FAQs
Group Affiliation Types
- Learn About Cycling BC Affiliation Types: 2014 AFFILIATION TYPES
- Become a Cycling BC Provincial Club: 2014 PROVINCIAL CLUB
- Become a Cycling BC Provincial Trade Team: 2014 TRADE TEAMS
- Become a Cycling BC Supporting Business: 2014 SUPPORTING BUSINESS
Want to Join a Provincial Club?
Find a club near you and what they have to offer at 2014 Club Listings
When is the Next Local or Provincial Race?
- BMX Race Calendar
- Cyclo-Cross Race Calendar
- Mountain Bike Race Calendars
- Road Race Calendar
- Track Race Calendar
What Rules am I Guided By?
Find out about international UCI, national Canada Cycling rules and provincial Cycling BC rules here here.
- Experiencing issues with the CCN website? DOWNLOAD THIS FORM: 2014 CBC MEMBERSHIP FORM and Fax it to 604-737-3141