Remember: licence processing is generally a 2-3 week process from time of application to actually receiving the membership however we do try our best to have it in a shorter time frame. (Unfortunately we cannot predict mailing time).
Note: a RUSH FEE is applicable if you need your licence outside this processing time. Please call us if you need your license rushed 604-737-3034
If you don’t have any questions you can purchase a membership** here. You will be taken to our Membership Processing Partner CCN (Cycle Component Networks) to purchase a license.
**Prices and license/membership types available are listed below and will be available once you log in or create your CCN account.
Is my club or team affiliated for 2013?
If not, you will not be able to get your licence with their name on it until they do.
Membership and License FAQ – click here
- Basics of licensing and why it’s necessary
- Different License types
- License processing and issues
Categories and Upgrades FAQ – click here
- UCI categories
- Masters/Elite information
- Provincial categories and upgrade points (for all disciplines)
Races and Events FAQ – click here
- Roles of clubs
- Race results
- Race teams
Are you looking to create a club or team?
Download our Club/Team Affiliation Information pamphlet (PDF-2013-Affiliation-Brochure)
- Become a Cycling BC Club (Informational and Application PDF)
- Become a Cycling BC Provincial Trade Team (Informational PDF) (Application PDF)
- Become a Cycling BC Supporting Business (Informational PDF) (Application PDF)
Any additional Questions? Contact Tara Mowat – Membership Services & Community Development Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-737-3034
Are you looking for a local club to join?
Our Club listing page has clubs from all over British Columbia. Find one near you and learn more about what they have to offer your community, many local clubs run weekly rides and races across all disciplines.
Are you looking for local rides or races to participate in?
- BMX - races can be found on the race calendar. (Click here to be taken to the BMX Calendar)
- Downhill Mountain Bike (DH) races can be found on the race calendar. (Click here to be taken to the DH Calendar)
- Cross Country (XC) races can be found on the race calendar here. (Click here to be taken to the DH Calendar)
- Cyclo-cross (CX) races can be found on the race calendar here. (Click here to be taken to the CX Calendar)
- Road races can be found on the race calendar here.(Click here to be taken to the Road Calendar)
- Track races can be found on the race calendar here.(Click here to be taken to the Track Calendar)
Information on CCA, UCI and Cycling BC rules can be found here.
2013 Membership/Licensing Prices
|Mountain Bike (23+)||$143|
|Mountain Bike (U23)||$123|
|Mountain Bike (U17)||$60|
|Mountain Bike (U13)||$43|
|Family (two parents plus one U19 child)||$277|
|Family (one parent plus one U19 child)||$171|
|Technical License (Organizer, Commissaire, Coach, Staff) (non-racing)||$72|
|General License (non-racing)||$71|
|UCI License Add-ons|
|Road (incl. Track & Cyclo-cross)||$10|
|MTB (inl. XC, DH & Cyclo-cross)||$10|
|BMX (incl. 20″, Cruiser & Cyclo-cross)||$10|
|Group Affiliation Fees|
|Provincial Trade Team||$293|
|All ages = Associate Club Membership||$38|
If you experience issues with the CCN website you can also download this form and fax it to us at 604-737-3141