|Riders of any skill level, ages 19 and under|
|Mon & Wed, 4 pm – 6 pm|
|All athletes can try three free sessions, after which a membership or drop-in fee is required.
Free bike rental!
The Burnaby Velodrome Club has been running their highly successful junior development program for many years, with graduates from the program having since joined the ranks of provincial level elite athletes, national team members and Olympic medalists.
This program is open to youth under the age of 19, and is aimed at youth of all ages and skill levels–from those who are brand new to cycling, to experienced road riders and racers. For young riders this program is the best place to start out on the track.
- Create an account/login to the membership portal here
- Download and complete the Release Waiver
- Arrive at the track on Monday or Wednesday at 3:45 pm. This will give enough time to finish up paperwork and get set up with a rental bike.
- The warm up will start at 4:15 with the official workout starting at 4:30.
- Don’t be late for your first session!
For more information on the Burnaby Velodrome Club’s Junior Program, click here.