This 8-hour module is facilitated online by the International Coaching School over 3 evening classes. This module of part of the Comp-Dev coach development streams and is designed for anyone who is working with the provincial cycling team or a similar performance program.
After completing this module, coaches will be able to:
- Help athletes learn to manage distractions and use visualization techniques to prepare themselves technically and tactically for training and competition.
- Learn how to work with athletes or teams to identify performance and process goals related to their ability to focus on performance.
- Learn debriefing skills that can be used to help athletes assess their performance in both training and competition.
- Oct. 12 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Oct. 18 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Oct. 25 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Learn more about this module here, including home-study options here. Learn more about becoming an NCCP-Certified cycling coach here.