Performance Workshop (Comp-Dev)
The 18-hour module is your introduction to performance in the Comp-Dev pathway. It is designed for all provincial coaches and business owners who are responsible for facilitating elite racing programs, specifically ages 16+.
This module includes 6x 3-hour evening calls plus pre-requisites and homework. The module is facilitated using Adobe Connect and participants must be ready to participate fully.
- Cycling Key Performance Indicators
- Physiology & Training Plans
- Supporting athletes in training & competition
- Budgeting & planning a project
- Nov. 24 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
- Nov. 26 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
- Dec. 1 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
- Dec. 3 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
- Dec. 9 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
- Dec. 10 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
Registration closes November 10th, 2020.
How to apply:
- Candidates must receive a letter of recommendation from their Provincial or Territorial Association (P/TSO)
- Candidates are evaluated on previous coaching experience, intention to coach as a primary vocation and previous track record
- Candidates should apply as soon as possible
This course is limited to participants aged 19+.