Are you looking for a value-add opportunity that connects iRide’s 10,000 annual participants with your local bike shop?
If so, consider affiliating with Cycling BC as a registered youth-friendly bike shop.
Cycling BC’s goal is to help connect our participants with knowledgeable staff in their community and help foster long-lasting friendships in cycling. We are looking for shops with qualified mechanics, great customer service and an interest in supporting youth cycling.
- Displayed on all youth and iRide webpages (12 pages): cyclingbc.net/youth
- Help your staff answer questions from new families:
- Give them one of sixty-five racks card we provide annually (free refills upon request).
- Website info includes:
- Local youth club practices & events
- Frequently asked questions section for new cycling families
- Youth bicycles are available for sale on-site
- Professional Mechanics & Certified Staff
- Prominently display Cycling BC info rack-card in your shop
- Register at CCNBIKES – REGISTER HERE
- Cycling BC calls you within 5 business days to follow-up
- Cycling BC mails a display kit with 65 rack cards to your shop!
$40 annual fee (less than half of Cycling BC’s normal affiliation fee). Please note, this is a break-even project for Cycling BC and income goes to covering printing/display/shipping costs.
Cycling BC is currently creating a frequently asked question section for parents. This section aims to provide new cycling families with a diverse set of information that helps reduce common questions faced by your shop staff. If you would like to provide guidance on our drafted materials during the first half of 2019, please let us know during registration.