Train to teach the iRide in-school curriculum
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Explore How iRide Works
- Contact the iRide Provincial Manager (Contact)
- Submit a Criminal Record Check (Submit)
- Complete 1-Day NCCP Let’s Ride & Basic Cycling Skills Course (Register)
- Complete 30-day iRide Instructor paid mentorship, including:
- iRide Instructors E-Book Manual
- iRide Instructors Online Exam
- 1-Day iRide Instructors Practicum
- 2-Day Child Development Seminar
- 2-3 week iRide internship with iRide Regional Coordinator (Course Catalogue)
Special Certification Requests: If 10 or more adults in your region wish to pursue an NCCP coaching course, Cycling BC can offer a special visit to your community at our earliest convenience to run a course. To request an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Instructor Search
Cycling BC is currently in search of adults aged 16+ interested in instructing in the below target communities. Instructors can choose to focus on either iRide School programs or community-based iRide Sprockids programs, based on their availability.
iRide Sprockids Leaders:
- Become the iRide Sprockids Leader in your community
To pursue your coach training with additional financial support from Cycling BC, learn about our coach grants here.