Get Your School Ready for iRide
As your school’s iRide Champion, please help us create a memorable iRide event by assisting with the following:
- Ensure adequate field space is booked and no field maintenance is scheduled.
- Ideal spaces include a grass field, an all-weather field or a closed paved surface.
- Once Confirmed
- Distribute pre-event iRide information package to parents 4 weeks before Day 1.
- Remind students to complete the online waiver 7 days before Day 1.
- During iRide
- Run an online waiver report, provide to teachers
- Ensure teachers bring class roster (waiver + photo consent) with them on day 1
- Ensure each participating class has a teacher present for supervision, behavior management, and first-aid needs.
- Help facilitate thank-you card project by students, if possible.
To easily prepare for your school’s iRide program, please use the templates below:
- iRide Champion Starter Kit Link
- How to run a waiver report Link
- The Parent Letter Link
- Event Time-Table Link
- Thank You Cards Link
- Paper Waiver Request by contacting email@example.com. Complete this paper waiver template for any collected and email to iRide by day 1.