Get Your School Ready for iRide
As your school’s iRide Champion, please help us create a memorable iRide event by assisting with the following:
- Ensure adequate field space is booked and no field maintenance is scheduled.
- Ideal spaces include a grass field, an all-weather field or a closed paved surface.
- Once Confirmed
- Distribute pre-event iRide information package to parents 4 weeks before Day 1.
- Remind students to complete the online waiver 7 days before Day 1.
- Ensure the iRide invoice is paid prior to our first day (sent 4 weeks before Day 1).
- During iRide
- Run an online waiver report, provide to teachers
- Ensure teachers bring class roster (waiver + photo consent) out to the field on Day 1.
- Ensure each participating class has a teacher present for supervision, behavior management, and first-aid needs.
- Help facilitate thank-you card project by students, if possible.
To easily prepare for your school’s iRide program, please use the templates below:
- iRide Champion Starter Kit: Link
- Parent Take-home Letter:
- Waiver Report Instructions: Link and Sample: Link
- Event Time-Table: Link
- Thank You Cards: How to make a card
- Paper Waiver:
- Available only for specific regions of the province. Request by contacting email@example.com.
- iRide Schools:
- iRide Development Grants:
- iRide 2018/2019 Update (October 14)
- Includes PDF resources for ALL school districts