Ages:9 Yrs. to 14 Yrs.Registration Fee: Learn to Race Program Fee $ 49.95
Cycling BC is launching their first ever “Learn to Race” Young Racer’s Club. This is the latest initiative to help develop youth cycling in our province.
About Learn to Race
- Have you ever dreamed of going to the Olympics?
- Becoming a professional bike racer?
- Tried to figure out what do to after summer bike camp?
- Or wanted to race just to meet new people and have loads of fun?
If you said “yes” to any or all of these, then sign up today for our new “Learn to Race” Young Racer’s Club of BC.
Many young riders find it daunting to enter their first race and compete against more experienced riders. This program is a multidisciplinary club for young riders of all skill levels to help encourage more youth into entry-level bike racing. This club will provide youth with the fundamental skills to participate in various types of cycling races across our province, however you must have at least 10 hours of riding experience without training wheels on the bike.
Spots Available: 20
Registration Start Date: Aug-09-2011
Saturday Oct-1-2011 – Nov-12-2011 2:00PM – 3:30PM
Location: John Hendry Park – AWF
What Riders Receive:
• Specialized instruction from Cycling BC Learn to Ride Coach
• Official program t-shirt
• Club Contacts and opportunity to be a part of our 1st Youth Specific Race Club