Are you planning to race or want to improve your riding skills for 2013? The Learn to Race (LTR) Training Clinics in Fort Langley are for you!
The Coastal Race Club presents a 10 session program starting October 7th that will include:
- Proper bike positioning
- Training for endurance and speed
- Echelon practice getting used to riding in a group
After completion of the various workouts you’ll notice increased power and efficiency. When you complete the program you’ll be ready to start racing!
The group will be broken up into ability based segments for some of the training. (Video will be used for parts of the program and you will be recorded while riding).
What you need to bring:
- Water bottles
- Energy bars
- Dry clothes to change into after training – lots of rain this time of year
- If roads are wet you will need fenders and flaps fitted.
Where to meet:
- Mavis Avenue across the street from the National Historic site parking lot (Link for Map)
Please be punctual, we roll out at 9:00AM duration is 2- 2 ½ hrs
Registration: $150.00 + online processing fee (Register here)