On Sunday, December 2 2012 Cycling BC held its Annual General Meetingin Abbotsford, British Columbia. Over 260 people attended this year’s AGM, the highest turn out to a Cycling BC Annual General Meeting in history.
On behalf of our members we would like to say thank you to all outgoing Board Members:
- Vice President Road & Track – Todd Hansen
- Vice President BMX – Michelle Landers
- Vice Presidenr Financial Oversight – Jonathan Page
- Vice President Cyclo-cross – Dave Cressman
- Vice President Paracycling – Peter Lawless
- Vice President Road & Track – Tim Abercrombie
- Vice President BMX – Jeff Clarke
- Vice President Financial Oversight – Tony Martin
- Vice President Cyclo-cross – Matt Klymson
We look forward to working with you to make cycling in BC the best it can be.