The Vedder Mountain Bike Festival is back in 2017 to offer the most exciting events to date.
Once one of the longest running mountain bike races in BC, the return of the Vedder Mountain Classic is a tribute to the history of mountain biking and racing in BC. It will be a testament to the evolution of the sport, the riders, and the trails that have turned Vedder Mountain into one of the most popular riding destinations in the Valley.
Premiere single track trail, boasting a true “BC Style” mountain bike race. Offering fully taped courses, stocked feed stations, & after party, plus a change to chance to claim some of the $1400 in prize money up for grabs!
- A fully taped race course
- Fully stocked feed stations
- Professional First Aid
- A gourmet hot meal at the end of your race
- Amazing single track trails
- A chance to claim some of the $1400 in prize money up for grabs
- A glimpse of a BCES course and some practice before the race
- Tons of prizing
- Anything else we can work out before race day (we will keep you informed, more stuff in the works).
Chilliwack offers so much to see and do! Endless wilderness, hiking, biking, unique eats, craft breweries and friendly place to sleep. Please visit Tourism Chilliwack to help guide your adventure.