Click here for more information on the insurance that is included with your annual membership.
Your Membership Info
View your membership information, including your membership number and a PDF of your card, at any time:
- Log in to ccnbikes.com
- Your name will appear on the top-level menu: click on this, and navigate to “My Memberships”
- Click on the membership you wish to view
- All members must reside in British Columbia for 6+ months of the calendar year in order to be eligible for a licence.
- All members must be covered under a federal or provincial hospital or medical plan.
- A passport-style photo of the licence holder (for UCI licences only). If you have registered for your licence, but have yet to upload your photo, click here to do so. Your licence will not be issued until a suitable photo has been uploaded.
- All members must sign a waiver. This is done through the online registration process. For riders under 19 years of age, a parent/guardian must sign the electronic waiver.
- All members must choose a primary discipline (BMX- Bicycle Moto Cross | CX- Cyclo-Cross | DH- Downhill | XC- Cross-Country | Road | Track) and select all other disciplines in which they plan to race.
- Important note for all UCI Athletes over 30 years old: All athletes aged 30 years or older must decide at the time of license application to compete in the either Elite or Master for the entire season. Changes between Master and Elite are only possible at the time of annual license renewal. Mid‐season changes between Elite and Master are not possible.
You must have the appropriate credentials to register for a number of technical licence categories:
- Coaches must have completed training and/or certification as an NCCP cycling coach.
- Commissaires must have completed training and passed evaluation at the appropriate level.
- Drivers must have successfully completed Cycling Canada’s online Caravan Driver Training.
Access our category upgrade policy and application form here.
Licence Pricing (2019)
|Licence Type||Fee *|
|Early Bird Price (until midnight Jan.6, 2019)|
|Provincial RIDE licence||$60||$54|
|Provincial RACE licence||Adult $90, Youth $60||Adult $81, Youth $54|
|12 and under||$55||$49.50|
|13 – 16 years||$70||$63|
|17 – 22 years||$135||$121.50|
|23 and older||$160||$144.00|
|UCI TECHNICAL licence **||$85||$76.50|
To order a reprint of your card, click here.
In addition to the insurance that comes with an annual Cycling BC membership, members also receive preferential rates and discounts on a variety of products/services. Please visit the member benefits page for more information.
* Family Discounts: A family discount of 10% is also available to families purchasing licences for a minimum of one adult and two children (under 19) living in the same household.
** General sport and liability insurance benefits apply to technical licence holders only insofar as they are participating in a sanctioned event or club activity in the technical capacity for which they are licensed – not as a rider.
Do you need to verify the membership or licence status of a racer or club rider? Use the Cycling BC Member Lookup Tool.
Note: UCI licence ability categories are NOT CONFIRMED unless the licence status is listed as ‘Issued’.
Support Your Community With A Cycling BC Membership
Your Cycling BC membership does a lot more than just provide insurance during club events and races. Proceeds from Cycling BC memberships support cycling specific physical literacy efforts in elementary schools across B.C. and the development of the sport as a whole. Your membership helps Cycling BC provide iRide Schools and Communities Programs across the province; community coach development and grassroots programming; and guidance and development for race officials.
Find out about international UCI, national Canada Cycling rules and provincial Cycling BC rules here.