The Escape Velocity Spring Series Classics are a Grassroots community-level race series included on the Cycling BC calendar. For 2020 there will be:
- Nine days of Spring Classics
- River Road RR on March 22nd will be part of the Cycling BC Cup Series
- Spring Crit/ Kermesse and a Time Trial
- DEVO Stage Race
All of the races will have the traditional A, B, C, D, and Master race starts.
Consisting of 9 road races, the Spring Classics offer some of the hardest fought competition all year, featuring Master-friendly categories and some of our biggest, bestest courses.
Race Day Schedule:
- Pre-registration closes at 11:59 PM the Thursday before a race.
- Registration and sign-on opens at 8:30 AM on race day.
- Registration and sign on closes 15 minutes before race time.
- Please leave extra time for registration and sign-on at your first race of the season or if you are completing day-of registration.
All racers must hold a valid UCI, CyclingBC or Provincial license.
- Single-day licenses can be purchased at Registration for $12.
- Adults participants must race in the category indicated on their CyclingBC license.
- Youth race either in their age category OR optionally according to the ability category on their UCI license.
- Participants with a 1-day or Cycling for All Membership must race in the D Group.
- Riders seeking category upgrades must submit a formal request to CyclingBC and follow the UCI Category Upgrade procedure.