Developing Athletic Abilities
This 8-hour module is facilitated online by viaSport over two evening classes. This module of part of the Comp-Dev coach development streams and is designed for anyone who is working with the provincial cycling team or a similar performance program.
After completing this module, coaches will be able to:
- Be able to implement general and sport-specific training protocols and methods to effectively develop or maintain the athletic abilities necessary for their sport
- Know how to apply training principles and variables to training methods that build fitness, endurance, strength, speed, and sport-specific conditioning
- Be able to select and adapt testing and training protocols.
- January 5th @ 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- January 7th @ 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Learn more about this module here, including home-study options here. Learn more about becoming an NCCP-Certified cycling coach here.