This course will train coaches who would like to work with their local cycling club and riders in the LTAD Learn to Train phase.
To complete your training, please sign up for Ready to Race! Training To Race (January 19-21st, 2018).
Skills and Tactics 1-day courses are also available to help you complete your certification.
If you want to work with competitive cyclists at the community and club level, this workshop is for you. Learn structured training, competition programming, and skill development in this 14-hour in-class course designed for coaches that work with athletes aged 12 and up in most cycling disciplines.
- Sat, Jan 13th @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sun, Jan 14th @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Ready to Race! coaching stream is structured as follows: Learn More
- Training Basics (2-day course)
- Basic Cycling Skills (1-day course)
- Training to Race (2-day course)
- Skills & Tactics (1-day course – complete 2 of 4 available disciplines (Road, Track, MTB, BMX)
- Ethical Decisions (Online Questionnaire)
- Portfolio (Submit Online)
- On-Site Evaluation (1-day event)
|Learning Facilitator:||Ben Chaddock|
|Payment:||Via CCN Registration or Cash/Cheque made to “Cycling BC”|
|Travel Grants:||Financial assistance is available for coaches traveling from outside the Lower Mainland. Please contact email@example.com for details.|
|Special Requests:||If you would like to organize a special NCCP event in your community, Cycling BC will travel to your area at our earliest availability. A minimum of 10 participants is required for these special events.|