This course will train coaches who would like to work with their local cycling club and riders in the LTAD Learn to Train phase.
If you want to work with competitive cyclists at the community and club level, this workshop is for you. Learn structured training, competition programming, and skill development in this 14-hour in-class course designed for coaches that work with athletes aged 12 and up in most cycling disciplines.
- Sat, March 3rd @ 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sun, March 4th @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Ready to Race! coaching stream is structured as follows: Learn More
- Training Basics (2-day course)
- Basic Cycling Skills (1-day course)
- Training to Race (2-day course)
- Skills & Tactics (1-day course – complete 2 of 4 available disciplines (Road, Track, MTB, BMX)
- Ethical Decisions (Online Questionnaire)
- Portfolio (Submit Online)
- On-Site Evaluation (1-day event)
|Delivered by:||Ben Chaddock & Peter Lawless* (TBC)|
|Location Details:||Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence|
|Payment:||Via CCN Registration Only|
|Travel Grants:||Financial assistance is available for coaches traveling a great distance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.|
|Refunds:||Cancel or modify any registration up until 1 day prior to the course. To receive a refund, 72-hour notice must be provided. Non-
Participants will receive a pre-event email 7 days prior to their event. This email will include a reminder of our event details and a digital copy of the textbook material (a printed copy will be distributed during the course). As a 2-day course, please be prepared for a short homework assigned in between our two sessions. This method is designed to maximize our time and help you absorb as much information as possible.