Skills & Tactics (Mountain Bike)
This 7-hour hands-on workshop is focused on analyzing athletes’ performances and teaching racing skills and tactics. It is an advanced class where you will learn discipline-specific skills (road, mountain bike, track, or BMX) needed for racing and is designed for coaches working with club riders in the LTAD Learn to Train and Train to Train phase.
Coaches must complete the Skills & Tactics in two separate disciplines in order to be considered “Trained”.
The Ready to Race! Competition-Introduction coaching stream is structured as follows: Learn More
- Training Basics (2-day course)
- Basic Cycling Skills (1-day course)
- Training to Race (2-day course)
- Skills & Tactics (1-day course – complete 2 of 4 available disciplines (Road, Track, MTB, BMX)
- Ethical Decisions (Online Questionnaire)
- Portfolio (Submit Online)
- Online Examination (specific to Skills & Tactics courses)
|Learning Facilitator:||Ben Chaddock|
|Payment:||Via CCN Registration|
|Special Requests:||If you would like to organize a special NCCP event in your community, Cycling BC will travel to your area at our earliest availability. A minimum of 10 participants is required for these special events.|
|Refunds:||If you need unable to attend your course, please notify us immediately. To receive a refund, 72-hour notice must be provided. Non-refundable fees apply. To receive a transfer of registration to a future offering, 24-hour notice must be provided. Transfers of registration will only be honored within a given calendar year.|