This course will train coaches who would like to work with their local cycling club and riders in the LTAD Learn to Train and Train to Train phase.
Training to Race
During this 14-hour in-class workshop, you will gain valuable tools to support your athletes as they prepare for cycling competitions including training techniques, season planning, mental preparation and more.
The Ready to Race! coaching stream is structured as follows: Learn More
- Training Basics (2-day course)
- Basic Cycling Skills (1-day course)
- Training to Race (2-day course)
- Skills & Tactics (1-day course – complete 2 of 4 available disciplines (Road, Track, MTB, BMX)
- Ethical Decisions (Online Questionnaire)
- Portfolio (Submit Online)
- On-Site Evaluation (1-day event)
|Learning Facilitator:||Ben Chaddock|
|Payment:||Via CCN Registration or Cash/Cheque made to “Cycling BC”|
|Travel Grants:||Financial assistance is available for coaches traveling from outside the Lower Mainland. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.|
|Special Requests:||If you would like to organize a special NCCP event in your community, Cycling BC will travel to your area at our earliest availability. A minimum of 10 participants is required for these special events.|
|Refunds:||Cancel or modify any registration up until 1 day prior to the course. To receive a refund, 72-hour notice must be provided. Non-