Coaching and Leading Effectively
This 10-hour module is facilitated online by viaSport over 3 evening classes. This module of part of the Comp-Dev coach development streams and is designed for anyone who is working with the provincial cycling team or a similar performance program.
After completing this module, coaches will be able to:
- Promote a positive image of sport, and model it to athletes and those supporting their performance
- Deliver clear messages and explanations when communicating with athletes and their supporters
- Identify opportunities to interact with all athletes and use feedback to improve and correct performance and behaviour.
- June 22 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 23 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 24 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Learn more about this module here, including home-study options here. Learn more about becoming an NCCP-Certified cycling coach here.