This 6-hour module is facilitated online by viaSport over two evening sessions. This module of part of the Comp-Dev coach development streams and is designed for anyone who is working with the provincial cycling team or a similar performance program.
After completing this module, coaches will be able to:
- Identify common sources of conflict in sport.
- Determine which individuals or groups are most likely to find themselves in situations involving conflict.
- Learn important skills that will help coaches prevent and solve conflict resulting from misinformation, miscommunication, or misunderstanding.
- Develop skills that will empower you to listen and speak effectively in conflict situations while maintaining positive relationships with athletes, parents, officials, and other coaches.
- Dec. 6 @ 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Dec. 8 @ 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Learn more about this module here, including home-study options here. Learn more about becoming an NCCP-Certified cycling coach here.