This outdoor workshop is the final step of Cycling BC’s HopOn Instructor Program (formerly iRide) and provides the opportunity to practice teaching the HopOn school and after-school lessons.
This module is NOT open to the public. Participants have completed an application and been selected as an HopOn school or after-school instructor.
- Practice teaching 9 HopOn Movements
- Practice teaching 3 HopOn Games
- Register as a Cycling BC HopOn Instructor (cyclingbc.net/coachstart) for insurance purposes and track your progress (cyclingbc.net/coachaccount)
- Complete the following modules:
- Emergency Action Plan
- Making Ethical Decisions & Quiz (required by season start)
- Community Theory
- Basic Skills
- HopOn eLearning
- First Aid (required before leading after-school activities)