Together with New Westminster Rotary Club, the Original Bike Club is hosting the hardest ride of the season: the 3rd Annual Royal City Baker’s Dozen Hill Climb Challenge .
- 13 Toughest Hills in New Westminster
- 8-22% Grade
- Recorded on Strava
- Bragging Rights
The Date: Sunday October 6th at 9:00 am
Cap’s Bicycle Shop, 434A Columbia Street, New Westminster
The Route and Rules:
- 13 of the toughest hills will be pre-marked on Strava and the list and map will only be sent out 2 days before the ride.
- Each rider must follow our route and complete ALL 13 hills.
- Riders must record their rides on Strava (if they want to participate in hill-specific King/Queen of the Mountain (KOM/QOM) challenges.
- Every rider will be given a rider number
- Each rider must stop at the top of each designated hill, meet with a volunteer and be checked off the list !
The Donation: The Registration fee will be donated to the Rotary of New Westminsters charities, Eradication of Polio and the New Westminster Purpose Society School.