Real Estate Industry Charity Ride – 12.5km from the base to the summit of Mt Seymour to raise funds for Covenant House.
920m elevation /
8% average grade
Taylor Ryan – 2019 Real Estate Industry Cycling Event
Taylor Ryan is proud to host the second annual Cycling Event for the Real Estate Industry in Vancouver on Thursday, September 13th. Join your fellow industry cycling enthusiasts in riding to the top of Seymour mountain with all proceeds going towards helping homeless youth.
It has long been known (by those dressed in lycra), that cycling is the new golf and there is no better way to build relationships than cycling with friends. Mount Seymour is a challenging climb and whether this will be your first or fiftieth time up we encourage you to test yourself in the company of your peers for a tremendous cause. Your donation will provide a hand up (and not a handout) to the 1,400 youth who seek out Covenant House’s help each year.
Registration is by a minimum donation of $50 made directly to this page. Tax receipts provided. Please also email Richard@taylorryan.com so that we know to expect you on the day and to also keep up to date with any last-minute changes.
Thursday, September 12th, 2019
- 1:30 – Meet at Parkgate Community Centre (North Wing meeting room has been reserved) – Bags can be dropped off and will be safely held until after the ride.
- 1:45 – Ride briefing / about our cause – Covenant House
- 2:00 – roll-out from the parking lot
- 3:00 – 5:00 coffee, snacks and prizes (back in the meeting room)
- Prizes will be awarded to the top fundraiser
- Fastest Female and Male in Real Estate
- Door prize – weekend getaway to Whistler
Your support in this event is greatly appreciated. We look forward to riding with you!
For more information, contact: Richard Costello, email@example.com