Mike Charuk (Cycling BC Head MTB Coach) and Joel Harwood are putting on a camp October 1st – 2nd in Squamish, BC, with a focus on mileage and skills. Athletes with a background in XC, Enduro and DH are welcome to join in.
If you’re interested, please see the information below. The camp is subsidized for the weekend. The camp fee is $40 and includes 2 days days of training.
Information for the camp:
Coaches: Mike Charuk and Joel Harwood
- Other guest coaches/riders will be invited (please contact Mike or Joel below)
- Saturday Oct. 1st 10am at Brennan Park, Pick up at 4pm
- Sunday Oct. 2nd 10am at Quest University Gym, Pick up 3-4 hours later, depending on weather and group needs
- Increase aerobic capacity through specific volume and intensity work
- Refine MTB technical skills
- Build knowledge base from integrated services team
- Nutrition, mental performance, physiology
- Build mental resiliency over a physically challenging camp
- Meet new riders and coaches to train with