Do you want to help support the growth of the sport of cycling in BC? There are many ways to donate now!
General donations are gladly accepted by filling out the Donor Form and mailing it along with a cheque to:
201-210 West Broadway
Donate to a Program
Donations to a specific program can be made online by following the links below:
Cycling BC – Youth Development Fund
Cycling BC is continuing the implementation of Youth Development Projects. These include:
- Bike handling camps and clinics
- Youth Clubs
- Youth Race League
- Coaching and Officiating for youth races and event
- Athlete development
The proceeds will contribute to the development of schools programming (clinics for all school kids in BC), youth race development, and to help support those involved with youth races and events.
This project’s goal is to continue the development of Cycling as a sport in BC. This includes:
- Coaching Development
- Officials Development
- Athlete Development, and
- Volunteer development to help support races and events in BC
Cycling BC – High Performance Team
Donation in Kind
Don’t let travel costs stand between young athletes and the podium. You can support young athletes with your Aeroplan miles.
At Cycling BC we beleive that every kid in the province should have access to a bicycle. To achieve this goal we are always looking for donations of good quality, gently used bikes for kids and youth across the province. In exchange for your gift you will receive a tax receipt for the fair market value of your bike.
All bikes that are donated will go directly to our schools program, to youth development or to a member of one of our high performance teams. If your last bicycle is gathering dust or your child is ready to move up a bike size, why not put that bike to good use?
Donating your bike is easy to do! Here are the five simple steps that will make a huge difference to kids across the province.
1. Print out the Sport BC Gift in Kind Donation Form and take a picture of your bike.
2. Get the value of your bike independently appraised if the fair market value of the item is over $1,000.
4. Contact CyclingBC with the photo of your bike and the donation form to arrange a drop off.
5. Receive a tax receipt for the fair market value of your bike.
Thank you for your donations. They make a big difference to the youth in our communities.