Ride Leader Training (Private Event For Gastown Cycling Club)
This combination theory/practical workshop is designed to help you lead weekly rides at your adult club.
The module includes a 2-hour online call via Telus Business Connect (ZOOM) and concludes with a 4-5 hour outdoor skills session and practice ride. Please ensure that your video and microphone are working well.
Cycling BC would like to recognize content contributions and support from both Glotman Simpson cycling club and WOW Ride women’s cycling club.
- Club Culture & Why Statements
- Route Planning & Pre-Ride Briefing
- Emergencies Situations
- Group Riding Formations
- Outdoor Practicum
- Register and receive a copy of Cycling BC’s Ride Leader Training Manuel
- 2-hour Zoom call with breakout rooms to complete activities (9:00 am -11:00 am)
- 4-hour Bike Ride on public roads in the Sidney area (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Please note, registration may close up to 72 hours prior to the event start.
- Learn more about the NCCP here.