The 2019 BC Cup Road Series concluded on Sunday, August 18th at the top of Mt. Seymour as the series winners were determined after the series finale – Escape Velocity’s Seymour Challenge [results].
The series brought about some exciting changes in 2019 including a new sponsor -Cobotix, a reboot of the name ‘BC Cup’ (previously called Premier Series), and a new winner’s jersey design – voted on and chosen by the Cycling BC community.
Riders had the opportunity to participate in high-quality races put on by various organizers throughout the season and qualify for points between March and August. The rider with the most points after the final race of the series is deemed the overall BC Cup Series winner. The winners will be honoured at the Annual Cycling BC Season Wrap-up in November 2019.
Cycling BC proudly acclaims the following riders as the winners of the 2019 BC Cup Road Series. Congratulations!
2019 BC CUP Road Series Winners:
Cat 1-2 Men
1. Nigel Kinney [Langlois Brown Racing], 2275 points
2. Nick Monette [Mighty Cycling], 1520 points
3. Patrick Riddell [Langlois Brown Racing], 1485
Cat 1-2 Women
1. Claire Cameron [Fluevog’s Crit Nasty], 2270 points
2. Michele Schaeffer [InstaFund La Prima], 1570 points
3. Isabella Bertold [InstaFund La Prima], 1225 points
Cat 3 Men
1. Jesse Klassen [Independent], 1650 points
2. Ryan Olson [Independent], 1250 points
3. Evan McBeath [Cannondale], 1125 points
Cat 3 Women
1. Lauren Marshall [Mighty Cycling], 540 points
1. Evan McBeath [Cannondale], 1465 points
2. Aedan Crocker [TaG Cycling Race Team], 1044 points
3. Evan Richardson [Cannondale], 755 points
1. Annabella Stoll-Dansereau [Cannondale], 1615 points
2. Elle Bush [Cannondale], 990 points
3. Lilly Ujfalusi [Cannondale], 930 points
1. Matt Usborne [Pender p/b Neighbourhood Holdings], 2005 points
2. Uli Mayer [Glotman Simpson Cycling], 1725 points
3. Jeffrey Werner [Langlois Brown Racing], 1615 points
Swipe to view more Images