The RBC GranFondo Whistler is North America’s largest GranFondo and Canada’s largest cycling event. It is a world-class ride from Vancouver to Whistler along the Sea to Sky Highway. The course is 122km and leads to an exciting finish line and celebration plaza in Whistler.
Volunteers are the backbone of this event. Over 600 volunteers are needed to make this event run, and RBC GranFondo Whistler would love to have you on the team!
There are many exciting positions available and are especially looking for volunteers in the following places:
- Taylor Way Course Marshals – 5am-8.30am, West Vancouver
- Cypress Course Marshals – 5am – 10am, Cypress Bowl Rd, West Vancouver
- Rest Stop 5 Hosts – Brandywine Falls – 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Finish Area Hosts – 1pm – 5.30pm, Blackcomb Way & Lot 4, Whistler
- Medal Hosts – 12.30- 4.30pm, Lot 4, Whistler
Being part of the “Volunteer Squadra” is an incredible way to build your resume, meet new friends and of course get some free swag!